Monday, January 18, 2010

Fingernail Painter Girl

This is how she plays. Miss Mia sets her things up in a circle around her and plops right smack in the middle. I think it's cute. When she isn't setting up her play things like this, she's organizing them in color or size. I've mentioned before that I love to see her mind work. She loves patterns and order (although if you dropped by her room most days you'd beg to differ). I love patterns and order and matchy-matchy stuff so it's fun for me to watch.
Her newest love is doing her own nails. The more colors she can get on one hand the better. The other day when she finished these nails I told her what a great job she did.
"You know what I'm gonna be when I grow up, Mom? A Rockstar, a Store Worker at the Mall and a Fingernail Painter Girl!"
Maybe I should get her into Chinese language lessons then she can get a job at the nail salon in any local Wal-Mart.

No comments: