Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Eve @ Our House


Back at our house after Grandma and Grandpa's party Matt and I gave our kids a present. We've made it a tradition to get PJ's for everyone on Christmas Eve. This is something my parents have done for years and Matt and I have tried to carry it on with our little family.
The kids were very excited! They hurried and changed into them and we took some quick pictures.
Mason's a little too old for Sponge Bob but I liked how his and Madden's were almost the same.
After the photo opp, we sat around and read the Christmas story from the bible again and acted it out with the felt Nativity puppets we borrowed from Grandma (I promised myself I would make a set for our family this year, they are so cute and the kids love to play with them). Then we got ready for Santa.
Mia set cookies and eggnog out on one of our bar stools. She put it right by the stairs so he wouldn't miss it. He didn't disappoint. Lots of hugs and kisses and off to bed. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Elggren's said...

that looks like you guys had so much fun. We love the picture of Maden crying while waiting his turn.... that is so funny.