Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mia!

Today our little girl turned 6. I know, I know every parent says it, but boy has time flown by. It seems like just a week or so ago we were bringing her home from the hospital. At 7lb 5oz she was our smallest baby but boy did that change fast! By her 2 month appt she was 97% for height and weight and she's stayed that way ever since. Yes, she gets to be the lucky lady who will be both tall and beautiful (not to mention the one with AMAZINGLY great skin that tans like CRAZY and the sweetest dimples anyone could ask for! I'm rightfully prejudice).
We love having her in our family. She is happy to play with anyone she can be in charge of. She's ALL girl. She's loves to draw, color, paint and create. I love to watch her with her toys because she has this need to line things up and put them in different categories. It's not unusual to walk in her room and find her Barbies or Littlest Pets lined up on the floor in descending height or color scheme. I adore how her mind works. She likes to dance and change clothes. Like I said, she's ALL girl!
Mia we love you more then words and can't wait to see what great things you bring to our lives in the many years to come.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday Mia Moo!
(photo compliments of Uncle Dan ;) )

5 comments:

The Rockin Robertsons said...

That is the most beautiful picture of Mia. She is so cute. Those eyes and dimples are going to be heart breakers one day. Matt better invest in a bat on her 16th birthday. Happy Birthday Mia!

Amber said...

Ape, that is very sweet. We love your Mia too, and wish her a great year being 6.

Ruth Done said...

Great post! We love you Mia. I can't believe how fast they are growing. I know bah, bah, bah, but they are!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Mia! Happy Birthday! I couldn't agree more, she is one gorgeous girl! Mom and I were talking the other day about how gracious and happy she is. I just love listening to her give a compliment, she is so sweet. Love you Mia!

Dan & Staci said...

So fun! I wish we could have been there Sunday for the celebration. By the way did you make that awesome castle birthday cake? I remember you made a barbie cake for her last year that was awesome and then I saw that castle cake, that was awesome. Mia is so beautiful. I loved the post!