Friday, October 16, 2009

Challenge

I was checking out at the grocery store the other day and the checker saw that I was buying chicken patties.
"Are you going to give your Malibu Chicken another try?" she said.
Huh?
"I read the "cooking" post on your blog, it's hilarious."
Again, huh?
Now I do know this cashier but I had no idea she'd ever visited my blog. This prompted me to do some changing. I now try to leave a comment when I read someone else's blog. Just a little something to let then know I've stopped by. Now I'm asking the same of you. If you stop by (which obviously you did or you wouldn't be reading this) leave a little comment. Because lets face it, who doesn't love getting a little feedback?

:)

4 comments:

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

April you are so cute...I hope you dont mind that I stopped by. You are welcome to stop by ours any time. www.rubadubdubthreeboysinatub.blogspot.com

Rachel

Brendan said...

Hey I'm stopping by!! Your cake looks so cute. I'm so glad that it was easier this time around. Okay so lets be honest. I have always secretly wanted to have one of those barbie heads to play with!

Brendan said...

that last comment was from ruth

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hi April,

I saw your blog on Trisha's friend list and thought I'd see what you guys are up to. I wanted to let you and Matt know how much we appreciated the Lemon Bars he brought over on Sunday night. Hands down, the BEST lemon bars We've ever tasted! They were Delish. Thanks for thinking of us! That was so thoughtful!

Love/ The Morley's ; )