Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think I burned his retinas

As I getting dressed this morning (something I try to do behind closed doors but I was in a big hurry and I honestly thought all my kids were downstairs) Mason walked out of his room and caught a glimpse of me in between wardrobe changes. Both of us looked at each other in shock and horror. Then both uttered panicked apologies.
Me: "Sorry Mase! I thought you were downstairs. I should have shut the door." I say as I shut the door....a little too late.
Mason: "Ummm, ok." he mutters as he hurries away. As he's speed walking down the hall I hear him say to himself, "That was so not age appropriate!"

4 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

That's hillarious! - I mean SO INAPRROPRIATE! where does he come up with these things? I am sorry that is REALLY funny!

Dan & Staci said...

Oh man that was a great laugh for today! What a funny kid you have. I can only imagine the expression on both of your faces when that happened.

Doodlecraft said...

That is great! those are the memories you never forget!

Hillary said...

SOOOOOOOOO funny!! What a great story to start my day!