Thursday, May 6, 2010

I need to catch up!

When Matt asked me to show him how to do a post on the blog before I left on my ultra-quick- sista-trip to Montana last week, I thought I'd scored! Well my exact thought was "Awesome! See April? If you go long enough without updating the blog Matt will eventually do it for you!" I'm lazy by nature.
He did post a really sweet happy birthday to ME and every last detail is spot on!!! Not really, but I melted from it's sweet offerings all the same. Thanks Mattie! I love you!
I haven't felt much like detailing our lives lately but I think I'm getting back in the groove. I still need to post about Easter, Mia's soccer, field trips and the aforementioned ultra-quick-sista-trip. So since Mattie didn't take over completely as I was hoping, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Soon, I promise.

No comments: