Friday, May 14, 2010

Spring Soccer

I asked Mia in March if she wanted to play soccer again this year. She promptly said no and then hesitated. Then with this quizzical look she asked, "Do they have treats there like last time?" When I told her yes she quickly changed her mind. Behold the Orange Dragons. She had a lot of fun running around with the pack. She didn't ever kick the ball except once or twice when it accidentally bumped her foot. I love watching kids this age play! Her favorite position to play was goal keeper. She loved to dance around by the net. She even made some pretty good saves when her coach reminded her what she needed to do. I took this picture as she was about to do a twirl in her fantasy dance routine. While playing goalie of course. It was a fun little spring season. I wish Matt could have been home in the evenings to watch a game or two but I guess that's what cameras are for.

1 comment:

Matt and Kirsten said...

That is so funny to see her dancing - I LOVE MIA! There is just something about her that makes me want to watch her and talk to her and invite her to my house. She is so fun!