Friday, May 7, 2010

Gracie's Garden

Today marks 6 months since Grace passed away.I can't speak for anyone else but for me it seems like it was just last week and a hundred years ago all at the same time. We still miss her and feel her absence so deeply. I hope the lessons I've learned through this experience will stay with me forever.
I went in Amber and Gary's backyard today to take this picture of Gracie's Garden. I love this little sanctuary they've created. It's such a sweet part of their yard. The flowers are so pretty and when you look at them you can't help but smile and think of Gracie.
We love you and miss you!

2 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

Thank you April!

Dan & Staci said...

Wow that is so neat I had not idea they did that sweet little garden for her. Thanks for sharing. I love that cute little bench.