Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy 60th Mama!!!!!! oh, and Happy B-day too Ruth!!

May 23rd my amazing Mom turned 60. It also happens to be my sister Ruth's birthday as well. YAY! More cake! We had a big party for friends and family that evening at my parents house.
Of course there was all of us and our kiddies.
As well as a big group of friends and neighbors who stopped by.
And extended family in droves!
We really couldn't believe how many people went out of their way to come celebrate our Mom and her fabulous 60 years. Ok, the reality is, I wasn't at all surprised by the amount of people who came. My Mom is one of the greatest people I know. It was heartwarming to see so many people who feel the same way about her as I do. I'm just luckier because I get to call her Mom!
The kids had a slew of friends to play with. This is the Williams' boys Spencer and Tate. We wish they lived close by so we could see them everyday.
Thank you to all our fabulous friends and family who came to celebrate the birthdays. We love you all and most of all, we love you Mom!!!

1 comment:

Doodlecraft said...

Wow! Congrats to both Darline and Ruth! Where was I? I am usually the neighbor stopping by...rats!