Friday, June 18, 2010

County Report & School Programs

Both of the kids had programs to end the school year. Mason's program was all about the great state of Utah. Before the program started we got to walk through all the 4th grade rooms and see the kids county reports, shoebox floats and maps. Mason was assigned Iron County and his float depicts Zion's National Park. He did a great job on all of it! Way to go Mase!
The program was darling. They had it outside on the front steps so all the families could watch from the front lawn. You could tell the kids had worked really hard on it.
Here's Mason & Annie getting ready to perform. It's fun to have the Hill's to enjoy all these fun times with. Annie did a great job on her duet and Mason did awesome dancing the Virginia Reel (is that how you spell it?). I was so proud of these guys!!!
I think the speed must have been off on the camera for Mia's program. Sorry. Anyway, Mia's program was a week before Mason's and they had theirs in the auditorium. We got to see and hear all the things they learned this year. They've worked hard too. It was so cute!!!
I think this picture shows exactly how it must be to teach kindergarten. Everyone doing their own thing. hehe. :)
Mia you did a wonderful job!
Now bring on 5th and 1st grade

1 comment:

Matt and Kirsten said...

When I started reading your posts I told myself that I wouldn't comment on all of them because that gets borring for you, BUT I just can't help but laugh at these cute pictures. Mia is such a little model and that picture of Mason singing his little heart out just make me smile!