Sunday, December 6, 2009

Festival of Trees

Kirsten's friend Angie Pierson and her family decorated a tree for the Festival of Trees this year and donated it in Grace's name. It was so beautiful and sweet. I'm always in awe at the amazing talent people have. Thanks Pierson's, I know whoever bought it will enjoy it...how could they not!
Isn't it darling? Of course, pictures don't do it justice.
I didn't know until later but Angie made this table too. Like I said, I'm in awe at people's talent.
We went down Saturday morning and met most of my family there. There were a few that couldn't make it and of course we missed them but it was really fun to see Gracie's tree and spend some time together. I could have stayed for hours but of course the kiddies got a bit tired of wandering around looking at trees.
I love the Festival of Trees! All proceeds go to Primary Children's Medical Center so no child ever gets turned away. Our little family has been blessed immensely from the doctors and staff there. We have several other family members who are regulars there too. We'll always be grateful for all they do for us.

1 comment:

Ruth Done said...

Wasn't it cute! When I got home I realized how blah my tree was, but hey it was built with love and very little talent!