Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Single Mormon Girls

I'm kind of a freak for blog surfing. I love to find new blogs to browse. Not just family blogs like ours but also other informational and entertaining ones. I try not to waste a large amount of time searching and reading these blogs but when I'm in the mood I really enjoy them.
The other day I found a blog that caught my interest called Singlemormongirls. It's written by 4 Mormon girls/women living the single life in Utah. It sounded kind of interesting so I saved it to favorites so I could browse through it at a more convenient time. A couple of days later Mason was playing on the computer and went to favorites to get to his favorite website. There on the list he saw the title "Single Mormon Girls". Matt happened to be in the same room and Mason turned to him with disgust and scolded, "Single Mormon Girls?! Come on Dad, you're married!"
Matt quickly explained that I had saved that to favorites not him. And then before Mason could get any crazy ideas about what I might be looking at, he quickly explained what it was.
Later Matt and Mason both told me about the incident and I took the opportunity to show Mason for myself what the website was.
I'm telling ya, I really hope we're not destroying this kid as we go. We sure seem to have to clean up a lot of mishaps. I'm glad he calls us out on things he questions but boy, not much gets by him. ;)

ps: The above mentioned blog didn't catch my interest fast enough so it's been deleted from favorites.

2 comments:

Ruth Done said...

I love it! Nothing gets past that boy!

Elggren's said...

Man that was a great laugh! He kills me. He his hilarious.