Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family

I needed to do a post quickly with pictures of family. This way I can remember who was there. Here's my brother Dan with Annie, Ashton and Abbie. Dan's the favorite Uncle (shhhh don't tell).
Dan and Staci made the trek from New Hampshire. We wish they could have stayed longer but we'll take whatever we can get to spend time with them. MAN, I miss these guys! Russ and Laura were on a trip back East to visit Dan and Staci when Grace passed away. It was comforting to know that they didn't have to be alone without family members when they heard the news. It felt like a year had passed before they got here.
Here's Mattie and Brendan. Brendan and Ruth live in Eagle Mountain but I'm telling you, it might as well be New Hampshire for how long it takes to get out there (hehe, love ya guys).
This is Gary's sister Pauline she flew in from Texas. His parents are on a mission in Palmyra, NY and flew in Wednesday evening. His brother and family came up from Cedar City. It's always fun to see Gary's family, they're all such nice people. Joe and Tiff are standing by the casket. I couldn't find a picture with them facing forward, sorry Jiff.
This picture is so sweet! Lucy and Jack. Does it get any sweeter than that?
Celeste, me and Grandma Marva. This is probably one of my more flattering poses.
Dan, Staci, Kirsten, Russ, Ruth and Brendan. We have such great family....EVERYWHERE!
Here's Kirsten and Matt and their "mouthful-of-cuteness" Landon. Couldn't you just munch on that sweet face? Yes, I mean the baby's.
Grandpa Rigby, Brad, Tyson and Laura. I was so proud of Tyson. When the cousins sang I am A Child Of God at the funeral he went right on up with the rest of the kids. I love that boy so much!
Here's Jayme, Tyson, Brad, Carter and Shaun with Gary's dad Stick playing with them.
Thanks family, Love you all!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you for sharing such precious memories. We were so sorry we couldn't be there to support all of you. You were in our thoughts and prayers though.

Matt and Kirsten said...

Thanks Ape! I love you and am so grateful for your strength!