Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Break Project

During spring break Matt and I decided to tackle Mia's room and give it a face lift. She has always wanted her room to be painted pink so I decided she should get what she asked for if
possible. This is before....
and this is after......
She definately got what she asked for. It's PINK!! No other word
is necessary or fitting. It illuminates out into the hallway like a Pepto Bismol beacon. And of course SHE LOVES IT! As far as I'm concerned, I'm still undecided. I'll leave it this way for a while for 2 reasons: 1. It's what she wants and she loves it. 2. It was a ton of work and I think Matt would freak if I told him we needed to start over. ;)




2 comments:

Ruth Done said...

That is really pink, but way cute. I love the decor on the walls. I wish I had the decorating gene like the rest of you.

Dan & Staci said...

Oh my goodness that room is sooo cute. I am sure Mia is in love with it. How fun. So did you paint the differnt color circles on the walls or is it like a stick on thing? I love it. How fun. I think all of the colors are so fun.