Thursday, January 27, 2011

Projects

Mason has a mind that stays in constant motion. He's always thinking at a very quick pace and sometimes it leaves me a little in the dust. I've randomly taken pictures lately of some of his little projects he's done to fill his time.These are his Mario creations from his Lego's. Some of them fell apart before I thought to get a picture but you get the point.
These are his Mario creations he did out of Fun Fusion (you know those little plastic beads that you iron to melt them together). He also made a bunch of Club Penguin stuff and Pokemon with these too but I don't have a picture.
These are from his stint with yarn projects. Last winter his teacher taught them how to make scarfs which they worked on at home and at school. He made these with the leftover yarn.
Then my Mom taught him how to crochet and he went crazy making necklaces, bracelets and rings for all the women in his life. He even made a set for his new little cousin Isla who lives in NH.
He draws like crazy too. Someday soon I will scan in some of his pictures. Right now he's into drawing Diary of a Wimpy Kid characters and I have to admit, he's pretty dang good. He also took to writing the first chapter of what he thinks should happen next in that series. Take it from me, IT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!!

No comments: