Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This Should Be Shared

I follow a blog titled CJANEKENDRICK, You should too. Seriously.



Earlier this month she wrote a post Body Talk that I feel strongly should be read from the rooftops. It's poignant and beautiful enough that her editor at the Deseret News published it in today's paper. C Jane writes some pretty amazing stuff. This however, is perfection. She received such a great response that she posted a bit of a Thank You to her readers. You can read that here and you should, not just because she noted my comment either(yay, me!). Take a moment to read Body Talk and see how you feel. Like I said, I think it's beautiful and worth sharing.

1 comment:

Matt and Kirsten said...

Thanks for the link Ape. It was beautiful. I owe my body, this beautiful gift, more.