Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mattie. I Love You!



What a way to spend a birthday. We kept busy celebrating the big day. The kids and I made him a cake and decorated the kitchen early this morning. Mason made him a breakfast of bacon and cereal and delivered it to him in bed. We gave him his gifts and cards and sang to him to get the day started.
We took the kids to the Aquatic Center to swim. We got there about 20 minutes before it opened and I still had to race another mom to get a spot in the shade. It was about 100 degrees today so the place was packed. We stayed until about 3:30 but I think the kids could have stayed a few more hours without any problem.
Later this evening we left the kids in the capable hands of our nephew and got our grub on at Goodwood. YUM!! Good food, good company and an appetizer on the house....what more could either of us ask for?
Then it was off to the movie, the late show if you can believe it! We're OLD and we still made it through the late show. We've still got it in us Babe! ;)
We had a long and FUN day celebrating your birthday, Matt. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, father, friend...etc. I love you more today than on the day I married you. Good thing I'm signed up for FOREVER!!
Happy Birthday Mattie! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: