Wednesday, February 9, 2011

After All These Years

15 years ago today found me marrying my best friend. Since then we've moved 6 times, earned 2 college degrees, added 3 amazing kids, moved jobs a few times and gained a few wrinkles and gray hairs along the way (shhh don't tell). If I had to do it again I'd do it all EXACTLY the same. All the ups, all the downs. They put us where we are today and I wouldn't change it for the world.
I love you Matt. Thank you for making me laugh regularly and not take myself too seriously. I married the perfect man for me.
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Dan & Staci said...

I hope you guys had a very Happy Anniversary. 15 years! That is so AWESOME! You two really are perfect for each other. I do think that about all of Dans siblings though! :) You all married your perfect match!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Happy Anniversary guys! 15 years! Wow! That post was perfectly put April! :)