Tuesday, August 18, 2009

schluuumpp!

It's been a long time since I updated our blog. Not that Matt's birthday isn't important but it's past time to post something new. This summer's been a bit of a challenge around these here parts. A good portion of our neighborhood friends (both the kid's friends and our parent friends) moved away this spring and it's proved to be an adjustment for all of us. Thank heavens for Amber's family moving in last fall or we'd be distraught! Matt started a new job at the end of June which also included new hours. This has been an adjustment as well. So I'm in a slump and haven't been keeping up on things the way I should. We've done a few fun things and I promise to give them their own special attention here on the blog but it may be a few days down the road. Like maybe as soon as school starts next week and my brain gets up and over this slump. I'm hoping.

No comments: