Friday, May 22, 2009

Photo Opp

While downloading the pictures for the previous post I found these on the camera. When I asked Mia about them she told me her Barbies and ponies needed their pictures taken because it was their birthday. Simple enough.

If you knew how messy her room was, you would know how much care she took to lay out the yellow blanket and give them a decent backdrop. There were several pictures of all her various Barbies and Ponies but I figured a few would give the idea. Maybe we should think about giving her a camera of her own maybe for her birthday or Christmas. Something cheap...start her off small. Hmmmmm......food for thought.

2 comments:

Ruth Done said...

Holy, Hillarious!!!! I love that story.

Dan & Staci said...

That is so funny. I can't even believe that. How can you not laugh just laugh for hours at kids. They are so awesome.