Monday, January 19, 2009

So if you want to know what a flake I am, listen up!!! I started this blog over a year ago, as you can tell by the post date. As I was working on it I was called away from the computer and when I came back a couple of days later to start again I couldn't remember the blog name or the password (DUH). I unintentionally kept putting off finding it. Until last week that is.....my sister Ruth stumbled on it floating out in cyberspace!! (The blog was in cyberspace, she wasn't) So I was able to reset the password and now WE"RE BACK!
I'll give you a brief update on the family and then I will keep up on it from here on out! I even wrote down the password so that should help, right? :-)


Mason is 8 now and in 3rd grade. He's a really
great kid and a lot of help around home.
He's getting way too smart (why didn't anyone
tell me 3rd grade math required a tutor?)


Mia is 5 and in preschool. She very
busy and keeps us constantly
wondering what she'll do next!
It's fun to have a girl around to help
balance things out a bit.

Madden is now 2 1/2. He's a really happy,
easy going boy. He loves to get his picture
taken and always smiles big! (try to ignore
the dirty face, he's always eating something
yummy at Grandma's)
In fact, all three of our kids like the camera.
They like Mt Dew too as you can see in this
picture. They get that from Matt, I just
insist that it's caffine free. I don't need kids
awake until 2:00am.
As for Matt and I, Matt still works for Kroger and will finish up graduate school in March (yeeeeehaaawww!! ok, that was pretty hick but you get the point). We're excited to have more time with him. I stay at home with the kids and try to keep up with all the chaos. Somedays I do alright and others I leave a lot to be desired.
We look forward to a great 2009!




No comments: